NOTE: InvaderCON took place March 26-27, 2011. The information on this page contains information for the convention from that weekend. It does NOT pertain to a future event.
UPDATE: All spaces for the Artist Ally/Dealers Room have been filled. Questions? firstname.lastname@example.org
February 20th Deadline. Read this.
InvaderCON will feature a Dealers Room selling merchandise for fans of Invader ZIM, animation, anime, comics and pop culture. If you’d like to purchase a booth for the weekend, please take the time to read the policies and information before downloading the Dealer Registration Form.
NOTE: InvaderCON will also feature an Artist’s Alley with the Dealers in one room… you can find the information here.
- The assignment of vendor space will be solely at the discretion of InvaderCON management. While we will do our best to accommodate every request, we cannot guarantee a specific space. The proposed dealers room layout is subject to change up to thirty (30) days before the event and can be viewed online at http://www.invadercon.com/vendors
- Your vendor space will be considered confirmed upon receipt of a signed contract with full payment. Partial payments and verbal agreements do not constitute a confirmed space or guarantee of any kind.
- Any cancellations must be received in writing no later than thirty (30) days in advance of the show. A fee of $50.00 will be charged for any cancellations. Cancellations are not permitted after 11:59 PM on February 23, 2010 and all fees (partial or complete) are non-refundable after that point. All refunds will be sent via U.S. Mail within forty five (45) days after completion of the event.
- Set up and break down times at the convention are strictly enforced. Your booth should be open and available for business during the officially posted dealers room hours. Breakdown of your booth should not begin before Sunday, March 27, 2010 at 5:00 PM.
- InvaderCON and Green Mustard Entertainment, Inc. reserve the right to revoke or refuse any application or to deny access to and/or remove dealers from the event at any time.
- InvaderCON and Green Mustard Entertainment, Inc. are not responsible for losses due to theft, damage, fire, acts of nature, acts of God, or other causes.
- You are responsible for providing your own insurance, and neither InvaderCON, Green Mustard Entertainment, Inc. nor the Hotel will be responsible for obtaining insurance for you, your company or its employees.
- It is your responsibility to collect, report and pay sales tax and/or fees according to federal, state, county and city regulations. Information and forms can be found online at https://etax.dor.ga.gov/BusTax_SalesTax.aspx
- Additional processing fees will apply if you purchase your vendor space online.
- Access to power is on a first come, first serve basis in the Dealers Room. We suggest you bring an extension cord and power strip since neither InvaderCON nor the Hotel will provide them.
Friday, March 25, 2010
7:00 PM – 11:59 PM… Dealer Setup & Badge Pickup
Saturday, March 26, 2010
8:00 AM – 10:00 AM… Dealer Setup & Badge Pickup
10:00 AM – 6:00 PM… Dealers Room Open
Sunday, March 27, 2010
8:00 AM – 10:00 AM… Dealer Setup
10:00 AM – 5:00 PM… Dealers Room Open
Please complete and sign the Dealer Registration Form and submit with check or money order via U.S. Mail. The information is provided on the included form. If you would like to pay online, please fill out the form and EITHER email it (scanned to .jpg or .pdf) to email@example.com OR fax it to (772) 562-7391. Once received, we will contact you within 48 hours with the password to pay online at http://invaderconvendor.eventbrite.com.
If you have ANY QUESTIONS – please email them to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the office at (407) 536-9272.