1. Use common sense.
2. Things that can and will almost certainly get you removed from the convention:
– Signs that say “Free Hugs” or any similar signs that solicit tactile physical interaction implied or otherwise OR panhandling. This includes (but is not limited to) “Will ZADR for Money,” “Kisses for $1,” “Glomp me,” etc.
– Laser pointers pointed at other humans and/or panels and presentations.
– Use of projectiles such as water guns, silly string, etc.
– Use of rollerblades, skates, skateboards, or any other inappropriate wheeled form of transportation in the hotel, convention center, or parking lot.
3. Treat the event facilities with respect. Damage in any way, shape or form to property in the event’s convention, hotel, or parking lot will not be tolerated.
4. Shower/bathe regularly and practice regular personal hygiene.
5. Cosplay and dress appropriately. Refrain from wearing costumes and clothing that would not be considered appropriate in public.
6. Watch your own stuff. Green Mustard Entertainment’s staff, InvaderCON’s staff, and the hotel/convention center’s staff are not responsible for lost or stolen items. Do not bring your bag/purse/satchel/etc. to an event (such as a dance) and expect to be allowed to leave it with a staff member or under a table. (Please see Rule #1.)
7. Please keep hallways and entryways clear at all times. Take photographs of costumes and talk with your friends in appropriate areas.
8. We have a WEAPONS POLICY. We suggest you read it: http://www.invadercon.com/about/weapons
9. Your paid admission/membership is a limited, revocable license to attend InvaderCON, which may be revoked or revised at any time at the sole discretion of Green Mustard Entertainment. All badge holders and licenses granted thereto are subject to the rules and regulations of InvaderCON.
10. InvaderCON may apply additional fees and limitations for certain activities.
11. A badge may be revoked and a badge holder ejected from the convention for disorderly conduct, a violation of the law or rules, or at the sole discretion of a CONVENTION official.
12. The badge holder acknowledges that by appearing at InvaderCON he or she may be recorded (by video, sound, or otherwise) and consents to such recording and its publishing and re-broadcasting.
By accepting admission/membership to InvaderCON, the badge holder, in accepting a badge: (i) releases Green Mustard Entertainment from any liability for loss or damage to persons or property, infringement of any right, or any other claim or cause of action of any kind; (ii) authorizes and permits Green Mustard Entertainment and its designees to use for any and all purposes his or her name, voice, and likeness and all reproduction thereof in any and all forms and in all media now or hereafter known in perpetuity; (iii) understands they are prevented from taking, recording, or creating film, or digital pictures, videos, tapes, sound recordings, or any other visual or auditory recreation of any kind whatsoever, of any InvaderCON guest, member, volunteer, or employee, or of any InvaderCON event, including but not limited to cosplay, contests, seminar, session, dance, or performance, for any commercial use, or for the solicitation of funds for any commercial or other purpose, without the express written permission of Green Mustard Entertainment, Inc.; (iv) agrees to comply with all InvaderCON rules and regulations.
13. Your paid admission/membership is non-refundable/non-transferable and will not be replaced (so don’t lose it!) For additional information, please contact us at (407) 546-9272, email@example.com or through the web at www.greenmustard.com.
14. The rules and regulations of the convention center and event hotel AND all local laws are in full effect during the event.
15. Costuming is not consent. Many of our female attendees may be dressed in a revealing fashion like their favorite anime, video game, or pop culture character. This does not grant you carte blanche to act inappropriately towards them.
16. InvaderCON features celebrity guests who interact with attendees in an open and friendly environment. Please do not act inappropriately towards them. This includes (but is not limited to) invasion of personal space; inappropriate or unsolicited physical contact; comments or discussions that would create an awkward situation – all to be determined at the sole discretion of Green Mustard Entertainment, Inc. We want our attendees AND our guests to both have a fun, safe, and enjoyable experience!
17. When in doubt, please refer to Rule #1.