Please read this page entirely before purchasing your tickets.
By submitting the online form with payment the purchaser and/or ticket/membership holder acknowledges and agrees to the following:
- A photo ID is required to pickup all pre-ordered tickets. The name on the ticket must match the name on the photo ID. NO EXCEPTIONS. Any person under the age of 18 without a photo ID must be accompanied by a parent or guardian and may use their ID to pick up their ticket. Unaccompanied minors will not be allowed to pick up tickets without a photo ID.
- CHILDREN ages 3 and under can get into InvaderCON II:DOOMCON free of charge. That said, if your child looks older please be prepared to have some sort of age documentation on hand just in case (copy of a birth certificate, etc.) We just want to avoid any confusion.
- Each attendee is responsible for ANY AND ALL damages he/she may cause to convention or hotel property.
- Each attendee recognizes that InvaderCON and Green Mustard Entertainment, Inc. are NOT responsible for his/her lost, stolen, or damaged property.
- Each attendee understands that his/her InvaderCON ticket/membership is NON-REFUNDABLE and NON-TRANSFERABLE for any reason.
- Each attendee understands that if he/she violates convention or hotel rules, it could result in revocation of his/her InvaderCON ticket/membership WITHOUT A REFUND.
- Each attendee understands his/her badge must be worn in plain sight and is required to enter all convention activities and that InvaderCON is NOT responsible for lost badges. If you lose it you *will* be asked to purchase a replacement to regain access to event areas.
- Each attendee understands that InvaderCON is NOT a babysitting service and that all unaccompanied minors and actions by those minors are still the responsibility of the minor’s parent(s) or guardian(s).
- Each attendee understands that he/she, his/her child(ren) or ward or on the behalf of the aforementioned waive any claims against and release Green Mustard Entertainment, Inc., its officers, agents, volunteers, and sponsors from all liability for any and all claims, demands, losses or damages on account of any discipline imposed for failure to behave accordingly, and on account of any injury, including death and property damage, whether caused by accident, negligence or otherwise.
Regarding Refunds/Transfers – Green Mustard Entertainment, like other companies that run fan conventions, calculates event budgets and creates scheduled entertainment based on advance ticket sales. As a result, we cannot (under any circumstance) offer refunds once a ticket has been purchased. Thanks in advance for your cooperation and understanding.