PLEASE NOTE: The Vendors Room is SOLD OUT. Attendees will have fourteen tables of ZIM-tacular goodness for their shopping pleasure!
InvaderCON II: DOOMCON is a two (2) day long consumer focused media show owned and operated by Green Mustard Entertainment, Inc. that is themed around the Nickelodeon television series Invader ZIM. It takes place July 28 & 29, 2012 at the Torrance Marriott South Bay, 3635 Fashion Way, Torrance, California 90503. Vendor space will be available, but very limited. Please print out, read, and complete this form to request space:
Each booth is $150.
– The assignment of vendor space will be solely at the discretion of Green Mustard Entertainment, Inc. management. While we will do our best to accommodate every request, we cannot guarantee a specific space.
– Your vendor space will be considered confirmed upon receipt of a signed contract with full payment only. Partial payments and verbal agreements do not constitute a confirmed space or guarantee of any kind.
– Set up and breakdown times at the convention are strictly enforced. Your booth should be open and available for business during the officially posted Vendor Room hours (listed above).
– Green Mustard Entertainment, Inc. reserves the right to revoke or refuse any application or to deny access to and/or remove vendors from the event at any time.
– Green Mustard Entertainment, Inc. is not responsible for losses due to theft, damage, fire, acts of nature, acts of God, or other causes.
– You are responsible for providing your own insurance, and neither Green Mustard Entertainment, Inc. nor the Hotel will be responsible for obtaining insurance for you, your company or its employees.
– It is your responsibility to collect, report and pay sales tax and/or fees according to federal, state, county and city regulations.
– Additional processing fees may apply if you purchase your vendor space online.
– Access to power is on a first come, first serve basis in the Vendor Room. We suggest you bring an extension cord, power strip and gaff tape since neither Green Mustard Entertainment, Inc. nor the Hotel will provide them.
The conventions and events of Green Mustard Entertainment, Inc. are designed to celebrate anime, art, cartoons, comics, manga, movies, television series, web content, and other facets of pop culture – all usually the intellectual property of others. As such, those selling products and/or services in our vendor rooms are responsible for adhering to all copyrights and trademarks that may exist on products featuring the intellectual property of the convention/events theme. Should the owners of the existing copyrights and trademarks request that you stop selling merchandise that they feel infringes on their intellectual property you must do so. Failure to do so will result in Green Mustard Entertainment, Inc. asking you to leave without a refund. In the event that you are asked to shut down your booth completely due to infringement of copyrights/trademarks, a refund will not be issued. In short: the vendor takes full responsibility for the products or services they are selling at the convention/event without prior acknowledgement or authorization by Green Mustard Entertainment, Inc.
Please direct any questions to vendors@InvaderCON.com or call (407) 536-9272.